Monday, August 25, 2014

Ipsy Mystery Bag!

        Hello Lovelies,
    I received an extra Ipsy bag this month!  If you've never heard of Ipsy before, it's a subscription service that costs $10 a month.  They send you 4-5 deluxe and/ or full size beauty items that are curated to a profile you fill out.  You get points for reviewing items and referring other people, and this month I spent 1500 points on a mystery glam bag.  I know there were many people who didn't get the mystery glam bag but really wanted to know what was in it.  Well you are in luck!  The answer to that question is right here for you.  



    I was so happy this beautiful pink package of delight came in today!  My regular bags don't come in nearly as fast so I wasn't expecting it yet.


    I did a little research and the bag is from June 2013, but the products are not from that month so I think Ipsy just used the leftovers from multiple bags.  Lucky me!  I got a great mix.


    I got a Coastal Scents medium shadow brush.  I'm happy with that because I have an old one I want to throw away so this can replace it.  I absolutely love the Pop eye shadow colors I received.  I think they are perfect colors for that transitional period from Summer to Fall.  


    Skincare is my favorite beauty arena so I am so excited to see this in the bag.  It's Klorane's cornflower smoothing and relaxing patches for underneath the eyes.  I will probably be trying these out tonight.  


    Nice work Ipsy!  Pacifica's Indian coconut nectar body butter is now going to be a staple item for me.  I will definitely be repurchasing this.  It smells fantastic and feels amazing.  It's hydrating and really is cooling and soothing for skin.  This is going straight into my purse to go everywhere with me.


    My last item is Starlooks amethyst gem pencil.  It's a shiny pale purple that glides on smoothly.  I know I'm probably thinking ridiculously far ahead, but I think this is going to be my New Year's eyeliner.  It's definitely perfect for it.

    I am thrilled with this bag.  I know I will use everything in it, and I even found a new must have staple item.  If you got a mystery glam bag let me know what you got!  I'm curious to know if there was a variety of bags sent out.  If you're interested in starting your own Ipsy subscription I will have a link for you below. 


If you'd like to see what I got in this months regular bag I have a link for that too!


    Have a fantastic day!



1 comment:

  1. I was wondering what the mystery bags were like, not a bad bag at all.

    ReplyDelete