Saturday, March 8, 2014

Colgate Optic White VoxBox Opening and Review

.


        I received my first VoxBox form Influentser a couple weeks ago!  If you don't know what Influenster is, it's a website that offers a community to review products.  The more products you review, and the more tasks you finish, the better your score.  The better your score is the more likely you are to qualify for a free VoxBox like I did.  I'll leave a link below if you are interested in signing up and trying it out yourself.  I highly recommend it.  I've already qualified for another VoxBox that should arrive in about a month!  Who doesn't love free stuff?  

        I really enjoyed my Colgate Optic White VoxBox.  It comes with a toothbrush and a whitening pen that fits inside the toothbrush, a Colgate Optic White toothpaste, and some coupons.  The whitening toothpaste and pen offer a gradual whitening.  I like it because it doesn't leave my teeth feeling sensitive like whitening strips I've tried before.  I don't like the taste of the products, but it isn't so strong that I won't use them.

This is what my teeth looked like on day one.


                                     
This is what my teeth looked like two days later.

        I would definitely recommend trying out the Colgate Optic White toothpaste and whitening pen if you are wanting a gradual whitening of your teeth that won't leave your teeth feeling sensitive.



I received all of these products complimentary from Influenster for testing purposes.





No comments:

Post a Comment