Saturday, March 29, 2014

Memebox Lucky Box opening! A fun way to try Korean beauty products.


        Hey there Lovelies!
It's time for another Meme Beauty Box opening!  If you don't know what Memebox is, it's basically a Korean company that puts beauty boxes on sale on their website full of the best and most popular Korean beauty products.  It's not a subscription service.  Once they're sold out they're sold out.  It costs $23.00 to get a regular box.  I really enjoyed my memebox 5-2.  I got the Lucky Box this time.  It features favorites from the previous boxes.  


I got this in my last meme box.  I think it does a pretty good job removing most makeup.  It claims to be able to remove waterproof makeup, and it does remove my Almay waterproof mascara but it doesn't remove my Maybelline Falsies waterproof mascara.  The full 150 ml costs $23.  This deluxe sample is 50 ml.


I received this pore control essence serum in my last box too.  I think it does change the appearance of pores subtly.  This is full size, and retails for $46.


This 12 ml Danahan Bon Yeon Jin Essence serum is supposed to create more radiant skin, and smooth the apearance of wrinkles.  My skins texture has been nicer, but I haven't noticed a significant difference in the appearance of fine lines.  The full 50 ml of this is sold for $68.  Wow!  Glad I got to try this in a $23 box.


The next sample to box came with is this Mamonde First Energy 10ml serum. It's made of fermented vinegar, but it didn't smell like I was sticking salad dressing on my face. It feels really hydrating on, which is good because that's what it's supposed to do.  It came with an extra foil sample of the same thing, and a sample of their cc cream.


Sep's face lifting mask retails for $14.  I really liked this mask.  My skin felt really firm after I used it.  I wish I'd taken a picture of it on.  It's the most unique mask I've ever used.  It feels like silicone and has lace print all over it.


Yet another full size item!  This Too Cool for School Aqua Gel Mist is 100 ml and costs $12.  I've been spraying this on over my makeup when my skin feels dry, but it's not time to take all of my makeup off and moisturize yet.  


This baby sample with its heart cap is so cute!  The full 9 ml of this Tonymoly Delight Tony Tint Red is $3.  I'm not sure how I feel about this yet.  It smells like Kool-aid, it tastes like Kool-aid, and it even feels like Kool-aid on.  I think you are supposed to only put it in the center area of your lips to create the gradient look that is popular in Korea.  They like to make their lips look small and cute.  I think if I used this red that way I would look like I'd just bit somebody...  I'm not sure if I want to go with that look, haha.


This 100 ml sample is a generous size.  The full size is 300 ml and costs $16.  The name is hilarious, Dreams Come True Bounce Cheese Cream.  That's right, you didn't read it wrong.  It really does drip from your fingers like a stringy cheese, but it doesn't feel like that on your skin.  It feels like a regular lotion.  

I'm really enjoying this box.  I think Memebox is a really fun way to get to try Korean beauty products.  They give a great variety of items in their box, and their samples are often generous or full size.  I definitely recommend giving this a try if you love to try new things or are really into skincare.  I think this box is a ton of fun.  Let me know in the comments what beauty box you think is the most fun?  If  you would like to try Memebox I'll have a link for you below.  

     


2 comments:

  1. This looks like a cool box! That lip color looks awesome on you. I just bought my first Korean beauty product (Dr. Jart's BB cream) and I loooove it.
    xoxo Chloe | Wanderlust in the Midwest

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I may just have to look into that BB cream. I've been wanting to try a new one.

      Delete